1) Select Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Task Scheduler.
2) Select Action > Create Task
3) Enter task name- any name of your choice.
4) Enter the administrator username under "When running the task, use the following user account:".
5) Check 'Run with the highest privilege'.
6) Select trigger condition as "At logon" with the username of the forced account in Triggers tab page.
7) In Actions tab page, enter "c:\program files\bin\sdelete" or an alternate location of sdelete.exe program in your computer. In the argument field, enter "-s 'c:\users\confidential'". You can subsitute 'c:\users\confidential' with your own folder that you want to destroy.
8) Uncheck all in Conditions tab page.
9) Check "If the task fails, restart every" in Settings tab page.
10) Press OK.
Note: If you do not have SDelete, you can download it from this Microsoft web page.
The above instruction is applicable to Windows Vista and Windows 7. Windows XP has an equivalent instruction but each step is not exactly the same as the above.
Quick Links: Forced Account